Skip to main content
Skip table of contents



Please follow all warnings, precautions and maintenance as recommended in this user's guide.

Warning - Do not look into the projector’s lens when the light source is on. The bright light may hurt and damage your eyes.

Warning - To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this projector to rain or moisture.

Warning - Please do not open or disassemble the projector as this may cause electric shock.

Warning - When switching the projector off, please ensure the cooling cycle has been completed before disconnecting power. Allow 90 seconds for the projector to cool down.


  • Turn off and unplug the power plug from the AC outlet before cleaning the product.

  • Use a soft dry cloth with mild detergent to clean the display housing.

  • Disconnect the power plug from AC outlet if the product is not being used for a long period of time.

Do not:

  • Block the slots and openings on the unit provided for ventilation.

  • Use abrasive cleaners, waxes or solvents to clean the unit.

  • Use under the following conditions:

    • In extremely hot, cold or humid environments.

      • Sea level to 5000 feet
        Extremely hot: > 35°C
        Extremely cool: < 5°C

      • 5000 feet above
        Extremely hot: > 30°C
        Extremely cool: < 5°C

      • Extremely humid: > 70% R.H. (Relative Humidity)

  • In areas susceptible to excessive dust and dirt.

  • Near any appliance generating a strong magnetic field.

  • In direct sunlight.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.